Your Personal Data
In order to provide you the best customer experience, we will ask for your personal data. The types of personal data we collect when you register on or use at our NCI Health retail, check out online or pay at the register may include the following(s):
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- photographs and video images of you while you are on our premises
- information specific to the computer or electronic device that you use (“Devices”) to access the website at www.nci-health.com, NCI Health’s Facebook store, NCI Health’s mobile phone applications, Facebook page, Instagram account, and other social media platforms use by NCI Health from time to time.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected when you deal with or contact NCI Health, with the following situation(s):
- when you make purchases or enquiries at NCI Health retail outlet or on any of NCI Health’s Website & Social Media;
- when you access and/or use any of NCI Health’s Website & Social Media;
- when you participate in any activities organised by NCI Health, including but not limited to lucky draw events, contests, roadshow, seminar and any other redemption activities if any;
- when you contact NCI Health directly via any forms of communication; or
- when you are in the vicinity of NCI Health’s surveillance cameras.
We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a)it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third-party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after you (or your authorised representative)have been notified of the purpose for which the data is collected, and you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws.
We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose that has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions if any;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
- to third-party service providers, agents, and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the collect and use of your personal data above for us.
NCI may from time to time notify you of other purposes of collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data and you are deemed to have consented to the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data for such purposes by your continued use of the NCI Health’s Website. NCI Health will not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties.
If you have a user account on NCI Health’s Website, please use a strong and unique password containing letters and numbers and remember to sign out of your account when using a shared computer. You should not disclose your password to anyone. If you disclose your password or your Personal Data to a third party, you shall be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account with NCI Health. If you lose your password or believe that your password or account has been compromised, you should inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6744 5566 immediately.
Access and Accuracy of Personal Data
If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request via email to email@example.com.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you via email within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
We rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Personal Data
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection and encryption to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third-party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Withdrawal of Consent
The consent that you provide for the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you via email. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request via email to us at email@example.com.
Upon receiving your email to withdraw your consent, we may require a reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use, and disclose personal data where such collection, use, and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your personal data or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Changes to Policy
From time to time, NCI Health reserves the right to modify this Policy by posting the modifications on this page. Please check this page regularly for any modifications. Such modifications will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Policy.
If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Data, you may email us at email@example.com.