Hello Friends of NCI👋🏻,
Enter our Review draw for a chance to win a box of Recogen Calcium (worth $70)🤩.
To enter the draw, tell us what you love about your recent purchase on the review email received (a few days) after your order confirmation. Only verified reviews qualify for the draw. 🖐🏻5 lucky winners monthly! T&C apply.
Include a photo of your purchase in the review to increase your chances of winning. Check out the samples here-
Photo taken by @flyingalive (instagram)
Photo taken by @andywong0502 (instagram)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to customers aged 18 and above who have purchased from NCI Website.
2. The box of Recogen Calcium (worth $70) is awarded “as is” without any warranty.
3. Only verified reviews will enter the Review Draw. Verified Reviews are genuine reviews received from buyers who have purchased from the NCI website and indicated by a green tick.
4. Five winners are selected randomly from all the verified reviews received monthly. The closing date for entry to the draw every month will be on the last day, either 30 or 31st of the month, 2359.
5. The Review Draw prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or exchanged for cash, goods or services that are not under NCI. By accepting the prize, winners agree to the conditions of its use.
6. As a winner, you consent to participate in reasonable publicity by offering the publication of your name, photographs, and comments on relevant social platforms without any fee being payable.
7. NCI Health reserves the right to substitute the prize for an equal or greater value at any time should circumstances beyond its control arise.
8. All prizes must be claimed within 15 working days from the announcement of the winners. After the deadline, NCI Health reserves the right at its sole discretion to declare the winner invalid.
9. Entry into the draw is deemed full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. NCI Health reserves the right to cancel, alter or amend the Review Draw conditions at any time at its discretion should circumstances beyond its control make this necessary. The decision of NCI Health is final and binding in all matters relating to this draw.